|Browns have created a brand new role from an ambitious and talented UX Designer with a passion for the craft. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team, where you will take lead from a more senior member of the UX function. You are expected to have an understanding of design methods and practices, as well as technical knowledge of web/native patterns and interaction design. You will be placing the customers’ needs and behaviours at the forefront of your work, ensuring that the experience our customers have when using our products is optimised, effective, coherent and delights. You will understand and consider the users’ needs at every stage of design and development, maintaining UX at the heart of our product and championing this across the business.|
|Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create interfaces and interactions for new and existing functionalities.
• Develop and document detailed user experience specifications and wireframes.
• Deliver an intuitive, efficient and delightful user experience for our website and our app.
• Deliver prototypes for internal validation and demonstration of concepts.
• Support the UX direction using appropriate tools and deliverables.
• Assist in defining hierarchy of user needs for design projects (use cases, heuristics), making sure that when customers interact with our products the experience is coherent, effective and consistent with our brand.
• Support user research activities, including usability testing, heuristic evaluations and user interviews.
• Keep informed of industry patterns and shifts in UX and the ecosystem that surrounds our customers.
• Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team.
|Key Skill & Experience:
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with UX/UI design.
• Bachelor’s degree in user experience, interaction design, information architecture or related field.
• Ability to own and articulate process and design decisions.
• Portfolio showcasing experience in creating user-centred and intuitive digital experiences.
• Experience designing products for web and native platform. Experience of designing for mobile apps is a plus.
• Experience working in fashion, e-commerce, and/or a digital creative agency.
• Excellent collaboration, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen interest in luxury products.
|Full Time Permanent|
|We offer a competitive base salary, bonus, a flexible way of working, equity within the Farfetch group, generous discount on Browns (50%) and Farfetch (25%), and a suite of benefits that supports well-being such as top-tier private medical insurance, critical illness, life assurance, discounts off a wide network of fitness clubs, run club Wednesday, free breakfast every morning, wine time Friday, monthly birthday celebrations, department off-site activities (your choice!) every quarter, plus 25 days holiday, and a state of the art office to call home in the heart of Old Street.|